Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yahoo Free of Microsoft :-)?

Who agrees that it is good for the world that Yahoo stays out of Microsoft. Best news of the year. If Microsoft had got hold of it, then all the other apps that are accessible through non Microsoft products would have been under greater threat to disappear.



Yahoo Free of Microsoft :-)?antispam



I would prefer Yahoo staying out of Microsoft, I think Microsoft liked the Yahoo Widgets hehehehe.



Yahoo Free of Microsoft :-)?avast



Microsoft is big enough. I personally think it's good that microsoft gave up. We don't need any monopolies or at least monopoly-like companies.
I think any company is best to stay away from Microsoft. Bill Gate's is probably the greediest man alive in my opinion.
YAHOO freeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment