Monday, August 16, 2010

I have microsoft xp computer. but i have a message on my computer which says that files needed for m

have been replaced by unrecognized versions. i remember one day i erased a program that i think was needed for this microsoft computer. so the message says that that's the reason my computer has been running slowly. help me, whoever knows about computers! i dont want to take it to someone in a business who can fix it for 75 bucks. have mercy!



I have microsoft xp computer. but i have a message on my computer which says that files needed for microsoft?internet security 2006



system file checker is a utility available in windows xp that can detect and replace the corrupted windows system files.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When looking for good IT support, look for a company the local, because they will be more likely, to be able to give the support that is needed. A local company will be able to build a working business relationship and therefore give better service.

=====================
IT Support Burbank

Post a Comment