Friday, August 20, 2010

How to delete Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable?

I cant get rid of Microsoft Visual C++, I need to delete it because it won't let me install the latest patch for Company of Heroes. I can't delete it using add/remove programs. It says I need the file vcredist.msi. I downloaded it, but it says it's invalid. THQ says it's a Microsoft problem, Microsoft says it's the computer stores problem, and the computer store says it's microsofts problem. HOW DO I FIX IT!?



How to delete Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable?norton 2008



You may wanna try deleting it manually by getting rid of it like this. First do a search on your harddrive and delete everything that has to do with the program. Next download jv16 powertools to do a search in your registry for it and get rid of it there. The program is shareware, but you can fully use it for 30 days:



http://www.macecraft.com/jv16powertools2...



After this is done you can run a complete disk and registry clean-up with powertools. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment