Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two microsoft offices?

okay so here's the deal: I got microsoft office 2003 of a 60 day trial on my laptop when I bought it. I bought a CD of office at school because I got a really good deal. I installed it when my free trial went out. Now I have two microsoft offices on my computer: the standard edition and the professional edition. So here's my questions:



1. Will it cause any problems if I uninstall one of them?



2. How can I find out which one is the free trial that expired and which one is my good copy?



Two microsoft offices?virus scan



Uninstall both, and then reinstall the one you paid for.



Why wait for a better answer, this is just simpler.



Two microsoft offices?anti virus scan



there shouldn't be any trouble if you uninstall the one with the trial. i had a trial version of office as well. when it expired it wouldn't let me save or type anything into the office program. so just try that. whichever one won't let you do anything is the trial version, then delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment