Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is Microsoft able to banned my xbox live account?

I gave someone my password for boosting my gamerscore but they changed the password, is Microsoft able to bann the account so no one can use it if I call microsoft?



Is Microsoft able to banned my xbox live account?antivirus programs



Yes, the account can be banned, but they could have changed the information already and taken your credit card number off your account (if you had it stored).



If you don't know the person in real life, it's especially stupid to give out your password.



Also,having other people play your account is a violation of the user agreement, so you the account should be banned anyhow.



Is Microsoft able to banned my xbox live account?computer protection



yes, call 'em up.



and if you haven't figured it out already, giving someone your password if very stupid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment