Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help with Microsoft Vista?

I have the Acer Aspire tower, with the Microsoft Vista Home Premium Operating system. Can I download a trial version of the Microsoft Word 2007, even if the system didn't come with word, or any other programs? It only came with basic Notepad %26 Wordpad. And, is there more to Wordpad- theres no spelling check, justify text....I didn't know if I was suppose to activate something? I just activated my Microsoft Product Key. Is this going to be expensive to get programs? What's my best options?



I need help with Microsoft Vista?bmw



I have the same problem with vista.I think that the version that we have is a trail version that will expire is 60 to 90 days. You can go to downloads .com to get the software that you need,however you will still need to upgrade your system at some point if you use ms word regularly. by you having home premium you should have word 2007 as a permanent program.



I need help with Microsoft Vista?free adware remover



Save yourself some money and hassles. Sun Micro Systems the makers of Open Office have their new office suite Star Office released. Sun Micro sells this for $70. but at Google it's free.



Star office gives you a complete office suite for Word processing, Calculations and Formula's (Spreadsheet), Calculator, drawing and Presentation (Power Point) and is much more versatile then Windows will ever be.
The student edition is the cheapest of the office 2007 suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment