Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Problem with Microsoft Office 2007?

Okay, so my Office 2007 disc has a problem. When I put it into my drive, it won't run or setup. I right clicked and hit open. It brought up a list of files. I clicked on Office12 and under there was a Word 2007 icon. I clicked on that. It said that I needed to install the program properly, which the disc wouldn't do in the first place. I copied and pasted the contents of the disc onto my hard drive and tried again. No luck.



How can I setup Office 2007 without running the default setup utility? Which file/folder would that be under?



*Returning is not an option. I went to refund the disc at the store I bought it at, they said that it was Microsoft's problem and not theirs. Customer service from Microsoft wasn't helpful either.



Problem with Microsoft Office 2007?free anti virus



Look for a file called 'autorun' and double click it. IT should open in notepad, and this will tell you where the installer is located. Alternatively, you could check for files with an extension of .msi



Problem with Microsoft Office 2007?internet security software



there should in (my computer) be a button called ''setup'' (inside folders)



if not run d:\setup



or any name for your drive
Hi,



this is easy, just run setup.exe and then select custom install and only install want you need. hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment