Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What did Microsoft stoled from Apple?

Hey, everyone!



All of my life I have been a PC user. I haven't changed to Mac because they're very expensive, and they are incompatible with my life (my family's computers, my schools computers, etc.). Anyway, I have recently discovered all the benefits of the Macs. I started discovering them before Windows Vista was released. Despite, I moved to Windows Vista as soon as it came out to the market just to have the most 'recent' OS.



When I started realizing that it was incompatible, useless and not that much of pretty, I also realized that it had stolen a lot of things from Apple. Yet, I'm not a Mac user, so I can't say what did Microsoft EXACTLY stole.



That's why I want to ask this: What did Microsoft stole (EXACTLY) from Apple's Mac OS to make Windows Vista? For example, they stole the Finder and included it on the Start Menu. Anyway, you say me...



Also, please avoid those stupid, three-word answers. Please, suck your useless comments. Thanks!!



What did Microsoft stoled from Apple?free spyware remobal



Actually, Microsoft didn't steal anything but they did copied something on Mac OS X. These are the features that they copied from Mac OS X.



- Transparency (from the dock but not glossy)



- 3D Desktop (press fn+F9 and fn+F10, and switching users)



- Voice Recognition (Mac OS 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment