Monday, August 16, 2010

Can downloading microsoft office mess up other programs?

I have a program that I have used since 2004. It is Windows based, upgraded from a doss program. I recently installed Microsoft Office 2003 and my sort programs has messed up in my other program. How could this be? This computer can't have a virus because it's not connected to the internet and noone accesses it but me. The only thing that could have happened is with the Microsoft Office.



Can downloading microsoft office mess up other programs?hp



Microsoft Office may not have directly upset your programs but the amount of information based on your hard drive may be the problem. Be sure before you install and download new programs you have enough hard drive space to store and enough memory to run many programs at once.



Can downloading microsoft office mess up other programs?mcaffee



It may have downloaded newer drivers that your software does not recognize.



  • howtomakeupwithyourgirlfriend
  • fix dry lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment