Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will Microsoft Windows Vista Home PREMIUM Run on This System? I really want the Aero.?

Hello and Thank you for reading this! My question is clearly stated in the question name but heres the real problem. I have an HP Pavilion 533w With an UPGRADED ATI Radeon 9250 (PCI)



Here are the Specs of my computer.



*PROCESSOR*- Intel Celeron CPU 2.00Ghz



*MEMORY*- 512 MB



*DIRECT X VERSION* - 9.0c



*GRAPHICS*- ATI Radeon 9250



*GRAPHICS MEMORY*- 256 MB



*SOUND*- Integrated into the mother board (REALTEK AC97)



*HARDDRIVE SPACE*- 60GB (25GB FREE)



By the way It Runs Extremely well with XP.



Please Tell me if you think Microsoft Windows Vista Home PREMIUM will work and if AERO (THE GLASSY GUI) will run and how well. Please and Thank you for your responses. Its okay if it won't and I will get Microsoft Windows Vista Home BASIC if you think it will run better but ALSO Could you tell me where and HOW (IF I HAVE TO GET HOME BASIC) to enable the AERO (GLASSY TRANSPARENT GUI) on HOME BASIC. Please and THANK YOU SO MUCH. Also Could you put where you found your information?



Tnx



KJoe



Will Microsoft Windows Vista Home PREMIUM Run on This System? I really want the Aero.?triumph



The Aero effect will work on your hardware but it will definitely slow down your PC, 512 MB of RAM is good for Basic version but you need at least 1 GB of RAM to work properly with Windows Aero interface.



Basically Aero effects need a Direct X 9.0 Compatible Graphic hardware and as per your PC your configuration you have it, you can go for Home premium version after upgrading your RAM to 1 GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment