Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I open a document that was saved in Microsoft Word 2007 in a Microsoft Works program..more in

Okay so I saved a few documents in Microsoft Word 2007 and I want to transfer them to a Microsoft Woks program. The files are saved on my jumpdrive in Microsoft Word 2007 format. How do I transfer them to my Microsoft Works program when my Microsoft Word 2007 program certificate is up? It won't let me cut, copy paste... mainly everything except open, print and close the document. Where do I go from here? I need to copy the text into an email to send to my email address so I can study at another location. The other location has 1 laptop that doesn't have Microsoft Word 2007 (b/c the certificate expired) a pc that doesn't have Microsfot Word 2007 and my lap top has Microsoft Word 2007 but the printer there isot currently installed on my laptop...plus I already have a printer installed on my laptop but the printer is where I currently am and the laptop is at the other location. What can I do in the meantime/how can I transfer the files?



How do I open a document that was saved in Microsoft Word 2007 in a Microsoft Works program..more inside..?nortonantivirus



Save the files as Rich Text Format (.rtf) from the machine that has a certified MS Word 2007, and you can open them in Works.



How do I open a document that was saved in Microsoft Word 2007 in a Microsoft Works program..more inside..?spyware



Thanks, I hope it helped. Report It


Correct me if im wrong but you can save those documents in different types of compatibility formats cant you? Open one of the documents and click the Windows circle thing and click ''Save As'', you should see a few different options on how you want to save that particular document. If the 2000-2003 version is there, that just might work with Microsoft Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment