Friday, August 20, 2010

Has microsoft betrayed us ? XBOX 360 elite?

Yes the elite is ...well elite compared to the original 360. But does that mean we should have to pay 拢300 for it or 拢130 with a part exchange. I think microsoft left a few details out of the original 360. AKA. XBOX 360 BETA edition. Seems that people baught a trial 360 so microsoft can upgrade it after all the faults and everyone has baught one... great news for people waiting for the PS3 but for me; having paid 拢250 for my original 360 feel that we have been used to test the 360 for flaws in preparation for the PS3.



Has microsoft betrayed us ? XBOX 360 elite?suzuki



And this is why I wait for the first year of a system to go by before buying a new system. I knew for fact that the 360 was going to have problems, so I waited untill a majority of them were corrected before buying. With Halo 3 coming out in a few weeks, I should have known better than to buy my 360 a while ago, that way I would have the cash for the ''latest and greatest'' 360. But I would have missed out on all the game's I have been able to play. Here is an idea for you, ebay your used 360, then go buy the elite version. This way your not spending quite as much money on the elite system.



Has microsoft betrayed us ? XBOX 360 elite?virus



360 is cool.
You can look at it that way... yeah, now I'm pissed off and I have a PS3 too!
The Xbox 360 Elite is worth it, 'cause



  • howtomakeupwithyourgirlfriend
  • kenra products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment