Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If Microsoft succeeds in acquiring Yahoo, will you quit using Yahoo?

Microsoft is trying to buy out yahoo for a reported $50B. I use no microsoft products on my computer whatsoever, and I will quit 360, Y!Answers, Y!mail, and Y!groups if they are bought by the evil empire. I was wondering if anyone else feels as strongly as I do about the creeping monopolization of the internet.



If Microsoft succeeds in acquiring Yahoo, will you quit using Yahoo?virus scanner



Yup, because I already gave up Microsoft products with the exception of Office for Mac. I consider Microsoft the anti-christ.



If Microsoft succeeds in acquiring Yahoo, will you quit using Yahoo?anti virus software



I don't like the idea, however, if they keep Yahoo as a separate brand identity, that's fine with me, if not...I'm outta here...
No, I won't quit. I like Yahoo! and see no reason to give up something I enjoy in protest, when it won't affect Microsoft one bit.
It depends. If Microsoft did buy Yahoo and nothing changes, meaning Yahoo will stay the same, I might say with Yahoo, but if Yahoo did make changes, I mean major changes, I might leave to google or something else. :(
It's only a matter of time before Google catches up anyway.
About to anyway cant be much worse

No comments:

Post a Comment