Friday, August 20, 2010

Does Microsoft stink?

I do all the right things. Buy the licensed programmes. Set up anti-virus etc etc. Then I get a message from microsoft prompting an update and foolishly I accept. Then all my programmes start running slow, become un-responsive, my e-mail changes to outlook, I can't find half the damned buttons I'm used to, the list go's on and on.



All the money these B***ards are getting out of me and they just make my life miserable.



MICROSOFT YOU STINK!! Stink bigger than a sack full of skunks.



Opinions please



Does Microsoft stink?pop up blocker



Microsoft is rich. They got that way by working hard at selling ideas, stolen from small, honorable folks, which you bought.



Microsoft is the biggest thief, pirate, convicted multiple felon, on the planet. A modern day Robber Baron! Microsoft just received a THREE YEAR extension to their FELONY DOJ probation!!



I do not go down the dark alleyway, to encounter the mugger who took my wallet, only to show him my watch!!!



I don't deal with any FELONS!!! Why do you think the Corporate leadership is bailing? Money is not good enough for them?



NO, they are bailing because of the stigma attached to how they got their money! Theft, piracy, 361 lost cases of stomping on the inventors of all the concepts contained inside Microsoft's broken virus magnet!



So, Microsoft have all 45,000 servers for Microsoft.com, hotmail.com,MSN.com; all firewalls, all routers; the Lab 400, running on GNU/Linux.

No comments:

Post a Comment