Friday, August 20, 2010

Does Microsoft Office 2003 work on Windows Vista? (please answer, I will choose BEST ANSWER)?

I have an old CD of Microsoft Office 2003 version, and I just bought a loptop with Windows Vista. Will my version of Microsoft Office work on Windows Vista?...please answer this.



Does Microsoft Office 2003 work on Windows Vista? (please answer, I will choose BEST ANSWER)?panda



Office 2003: Yup.



As long as you have the product key you can install and run it.



Be sure to go to the Microsoft Update site for the latest patches (SP3 was just released).



Does Microsoft Office 2003 work on Windows Vista? (please answer, I will choose BEST ANSWER)?suzuki



Office 2003, will definitely work on Microsoft Vista, but If you do install Office 03 I would recommend upgrading it constantly with Microsoft live update.



But instead of going through all the trouble of installing and updating the Office 03 (which to say the least is out-dated), I would recommend you get the much better and more up to date Office 2007.



It is great in many ways, and it'll take me all day to write about all its great features.



So just go out there and get your self a brand new Office 2007 and believe me you'll wonder why you wanted Office 2003 in the first place.



Hope I helped



Alex
yes. i have MS Office 2003 as well and upp'd to Vista 2 months ago. it works fine.
Yes it will, Window Vista is compatible with Office 2003. However, I would recommend you upgrade to Office 2007 to take advantage of all the bells and whistles of Vista and Office combo.
it works fine but update it to servise pack 3 when u install so it works nice and smoothly
Yes - it will. I work in a tech support call center.
Yes, it will work just fine. anything older than Office 2003 won't work I don't think but 2003 works just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment