Friday, August 20, 2010

My Microsoft Outlook takes half an hour to load and takes up ~250,000 K of Mem Usage. Any suggestion

I'm referring to my work computer. Other applications load fine, even other Microsoft applications. I have an 80 GB Hard Drive and have 65 GB free. In my Task Manager, under the processes tab, Microsoft Outlook uses around 250,000 K of Mem Usage. I consider myself relatively computer savvy, but outside of a complete hard-drive reformatting, I've done everything I can.



Whenever I get new mail I immediately make a hard copy and delete the mail from my inbox. My Inbox, Sent, Deleted, etc. are all cleaned out on a daily basis, and my Outlook still takes a hellishly long time to load.



Does anyone know what I can do?



My Microsoft Outlook takes half an hour to load and takes up ~250,000 K of Mem Usage. Any suggestions?spyware remover



My guess is that you may have a corrupt mail profile on your system. I can't recall if Outlook 2000 uses an OST file on the local hard drive or not. You may want to create an alternate email profiles via Control Panel %26gt; Mail and see if using the new profile changes the performance.



Additionally, Outlook may need to be reinstalled.



My Microsoft Outlook takes half an hour to load and takes up ~250,000 K of Mem Usage. Any suggestions?virus removal



May be upgrade to latest OUTLOOK version



or



change the Email client



or



tell me , why you formatted hard drive for these ?

No comments:

Post a Comment