Friday, August 20, 2010

Star Office or Microsoft Office?

I'm gonna buy new desktops for my house and office. I have always used Microsoft Office, but it is so expensive and it is like making Bill Gates richer. I have heard about Star Office from Sun. Does it offer any advantage over Microsoft Office other than outlook and the price? Or should I stick with Microsoft? I am not really interested in using Open Office, even if it is free.



Star Office or Microsoft Office?noton



I don't know about the new version, but I have an older version of StarOffice (pre-XP). For comparable versions of Star and MS, the Sun product was faster. It was also cross compatible - files from MS could be opened, manipulated, and saved. I could even save changed files back to MS and then open them in MS, no problems. If I need to buy an updated product, I'd go with the Sun StarOffice.



Star Office or Microsoft Office?stinger



I think Star Office :D, I like Open Office



Quang ba website http://indomeso.com



  • howtomakeupwithyourgirlfriend
  • kenra products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment