Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I deleted microsoft word off my desktop?

and now i cant access microsoft word unless i find an old document of mine and type it there. how do i restore microsoft word? when i clicked on start, its not there either. and i alrady emptied the recycling bin.



I deleted microsoft word off my desktop?firewall



Click 'Start' %26gt; All Programs %26gt; Accessories %26gt; Windows Explorer %26gt; My Computer %26gt; Local Disc (C:) %26gt; Program Files %26gt;Microsoft Office and look for the exe file for word and right click it and choose 'send to desktop-add shortcut'



I deleted microsoft word off my desktop?husqvarna



Here's how:



1. In Windows Explorer (My Computer), navigate to the C:\Program Files folder.



2. Search for files with the name ''winword.exe''.



3. When you find it (should be only one), right-click on it and select Create Shortcut.



4. Drag the new shortcut to the desktop.



That should do it.
go to c:\program files\



look for the microsoft office folder



if there is a folder inside that called ''office'', open that



look for winword.exe



right click%26gt;create shortcut



drag that to your desktop
you cant access it because you deleted it. Reinstall it, and you'll be able to open up your word documents.
You could also use your search engine on your computer to find microsoft word and when you find one of the icons just make a shortcut on your desktop or move it to your startfile.

No comments:

Post a Comment