Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help with Microsoft Outlook 2003?

Ok so here's the problem: I've downloaded the Microsoft Office 2003 software recently and I've been able to work with all of the softwarers except Microsoft Outlook. My problem is that when I try to send a message I get an error which states: some parameters values are not valid. What does that mean? What am I supposed to do?



Help with Microsoft Outlook 2003?download



It sounds like it's having difficulty with your POP3 parameters. Assuming you're connecting to your mail server via POP3. Something isn't right here... In many instances, when setting up mail via Outlook, you have the choice to click on a ''Test Settings'' button - which tests your POP3 and SMTP settings. This will tell you if everything is OK, or not.



  • howtomakeupwithyourgirlfriend
  • kenra products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment