Monday, August 16, 2010

Is Yahoo/Microsoft Promotion Team affilated with Yahoo.com?

Yahoo/Microsoft Promotion team online Co-Ordinator said that I am required to sign an affidavit, they said I am a winner in a drawing that I didn't even give them my email address to enter into, they said that I would receive some much money, and it is Great Britain money to be sent directly to my bank , but I have to get in contact with the company's attorney: Garden Court Chambers in the United Kingdom, London WC2A 3LS. Is this a scam? No, I didn't give them my bank name or any other info regarding my ID (identity).



Is Yahoo/Microsoft Promotion team affilated with Yahoo.com?



Is Yahoo/Microsoft Promotion Team affilated with Yahoo.com?kawasaki



I received a similar email. It sounds like fraud to me.



Check out this website http://419.bittenus.com/7/4/Microsoft%20...



They tell you about other scams similar to this as well. Good thing you didn't give them any of your information.



Award Winning Prize.



Attn: Ref/Batch No. ILPB64256987



The prestigious Microsoft and aol has successfully



organized has Sweepstakes rolled out of Ten Million Euros.



Your email address was indicated to Ticket/Series number



0087955827499 and drew lucky numbers 14-30-39-40-47(31)



which subsequently won you 1,000.000.00 (One Million



Euros) as one of the 10 jackpot winners in this draw.



Please Contact your fiduciary agent;

No comments:

Post a Comment