Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Add/Remove and microsoft office problems here!!?

I suddenly can't remove some programs in the add/remove programs. The remove button is not there. And also some programs which are in my computers are not listed there.



And also how to make microsoft office to be the default for files? For example whenever I wanna open a DOC file, I need to right click it first then open with microsoft word. I want it to be opened directly with Microsoft Word like it used to be.



Anybody knows wat's wrong? and how to fix this? I really need help here.



Thanks!!



Add/Remove and microsoft office problems here!!?agv



Hi :



May you need to scan your computer by new update Antivirus program . then you must to reinstall Microsoft office.



  • howtomakeupwithyourgirlfriend
  • kenra products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment