Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DELETED Microsoft Paint! HELP! Previously answered solutions not helping!?

I accidently deleted my microsoft paint program and now I'm trying to get it back. I've tried just going to the start menu and searching it and typing it in RUN, but either one is working. I heard about another way, by going into the conrol panel, then add/remove programs then clicking the add/remove windows components. I think this way would work but it says that I need the microsoft xp cd-rom. But I don't have one because my labtop came with it already preloaded. Then it tells me that I can have it copied from an alternate location like from a floppy disc or a network server. I don't have it copied to a floppy disc so I clicked 'ok' anyway to see if I could get it through a network server but that didn't work because it says that it needs files from the actual windows xp cd-rom. I need to find a way around this! Could someone please help me!



DELETED Microsoft Paint! HELP! Previously answered solutions not helping!?anti virus



Do this



Go to Start%26gt;All Programs%26gt;Accessories%26gt; System Tools%26gt; System Restore and restore you pc the day u had the program



DELETED Microsoft Paint! HELP! Previously answered solutions not helping!?auto protect



I'm sorry I don't have a answer.



Thanks Felicia
If you only deleted the shortcut, and not the program itself, you should be able to find it. Run the search function and search for mspaint.exe. On XP, it should be in the windows\system32 folder. You can try to run it by clicking Start %26gt; Run %26gt; Browse. Select My Computer and go to C:\windows\system32 and look for mspaint.exe there.
Go to Control Pannel.



Follow this screenshot



http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



Tick the box (accessories)



Select next. Insert XP disc. Install.

No comments:

Post a Comment