Wednesday, August 18, 2010

While opening my file on microsoft words, or trying to save the file. that is always a dollar sign?

While opening my microsoft word, a file containing ~$ appeal to my file name. I try to stop it by using the method recommended by the microsoft help. It does not help.You you can't open the ~$ too. Message stated, (MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD NEEDS A CONVERTER TO DISPLAY THIS FILE CORRECTLY. THIS FEATURES IS NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED. WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSTALL IT NOW? When I try to install, an error mesage occurred.ERROR 25090 OFFICE SETUP ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH THE OFFICE SOURCE ENGINER, SYSTEM ERROR:-2147024891.PLEASE OPEN C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT OFFICE \OFFICE11\1033\SETUP.CHM AND LOOK FOR ''OFFICE SOURCE ENGINE'' FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. i HAVE TRY THE ABOVE MATTER AND STILL IT DOES NOT WORK.



I have put in my cd and start the repair and install. And yet it does not work.



example: when you open the word file , and the file name is Lesson. Another file with the name of ~$ appear before the file name lesson. That is ~$ lesson. So when you save you can see both.



While opening my file on microsoft words, or trying to save the file. that is always a dollar sign?vista



Yes, it's the temporary file. When you open a file, you're actually opening it in that temporary file to protect the original file from accidental corruption. The autosave data is also contained in that file. It will not go unless you do normal exit from Word, and that is to recover the autosaved data from power failure.



While opening my file on microsoft words, or trying to save the file. that is always a dollar sign?antispyware



This is a temporary file. Don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment